Peracetic Acid 0-2000 Test Strips
Peracetic Acid test strips can quickly and reliably measure the level of peracetic acid in liquids. These strips provide consistent results with their easy to use method within 45 seconds of sampling.
- Peracetic acid based disinfectants usually come in concentrate form to save on shipping charges and require diluting before use.
- Depending on the industry and the disinfecting purpose different concentration levels are required
- Due to its measuring range this test is suited to testing for the effective levels of peracetic acid in such disinfectants.
- Therefore these strips provide assurance that disinfection has taken place correctly by providing a semi-quantitative result
- Peracetic acid is unstable therefore frequent testing is required.
Range: Paracetic Acid 0-2000 mg/l PAA
Pack Qty: 100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.