From drinking and wastewater treatment to pool and spa sanitation, monitoring chlorine levels has an important bearing on public health. It can also help with the running efficiency for heating system and industrial applications.
Chlorine, pH, ORP and Temperature analysers
The PCA300 family uses DPD Colorimetric method in which N, N-Diethyl-p-phenylenediamine indicator and a buffer are mixed together with the sample. The resulting chemical reaction causes a magenta colour to form in the presence of chlorine. The colour intensity is proportional to the concentration. The colour intensity is measured photometrically (light source at a specific wavelength and a photodetector) and converted to chlorine concentration, in mg/L, which is displayed on the front panel. The sampling interval for chlorine measurement is adjustable from 3 to 90 minutes.
- Backlit LCD Display
- Nema 4x protection
- DPD Chlorine measurement method
- Colorimeter diagnostics
- Reagent reminder
- Amplified pH/temperature probe
- Data logging of up to 3500 measurements
- GLP data for review of calibration information
- Digital RS485 output
- Two analog outputs for recording or dosing devices (PCA340)
- Two dosing relays
- SPDT alarm relay
- SPDT system error relay
- Warning messages
- Each PCA 300 series model is supplied with reagent bottles (2), reagent caps (2), 1 DPD compound powder, tubing and instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.