Make colony counting simple for aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, coliform bacteria and Enterobacteriaceae with the Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Dip-Slides™ Industrial.
Originally designed to determine bacterial counts on urine specimens, dip slides have been modified over the years by making the device double-sided, with one side a medium for Gram positive species and the other side a medium for Gram negatives. With these dip slides, the process for colony counting is time- and cost-effective, allowing exposure of the specimens to two different media simultaneously.
- Slide is made of easily disposable plastic with raised edges to ensure an even thickness of culture medium
- Molded grid allows for easier colony counting
- Slide is shaped to ensure drainage of fluid from the slide
- Cap forms a convenient handle by which it may be held without risk of touching the culture medium
- Bacteria, fungal and yeast charts are included, make examining growth simple for the operator and where laboratory facilities are limited
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.