- Ideal for mobile treatment engineers.
- Compact & portable design.
- Easy to follow waterproof instructions.
- Clear product labelling.
- Key treatment parameters included:
- Conductivity/TDS (0 to 19,999 µS),
- pH (0.00 to 14.00 pH),
- Alkalinity M (0 to 2,400 mg/l),
- Bromine (0 to 5 mg/l),
- Chloride (0 to 3,000 mg/l),
- Hardness Total HR (0 to 1200 mg/l),
- Hardness Calcium HR (0 to 1200 mg/l),
- Hardness Stop/Go (0 to 4 mg/l),
- Iron LR (0 to 1 mg/l).
Note: Range is dependant on measuring instrument used.
LEGIONELLA COMPLIANCE TEST KIT
Cooling Water systems require careful test monitoring to ensure the correct water conditions are achieved to reduce the risk of Legionella. Failure to keep the system under control can lead to scale, corrosion and the growth of the potentially fatal Legionella bacteria.
Our Legionella compliance kit has been developed specifically for engineers and water treatment professionals involved in the weekly and monthly analysis of water systems.
This kit is presented in its own robust carry-case and includes all the equipment and reagents necessary to test between 50 to 100 samples so that you can effectively monitor the water conditions.
* For true soluble and total iron determination, Sulphuric Acid 50%, 0.45 µm Filter Papers, Filter Holder and Luer Lock Syringes are required and can be ordered separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.