Hanna Instruments HI-98302 Pocket TDS Tester (0.00 to 10.00ppt)
The HI-98302 is a rugged and reliable pocket-sized tester that offers quick and accurate readings of TDS and ideal for testing in the field and the laboratory.
This tester features an amperometric graphite electrode that provides better repeatability in measurements since it does not oxidise. The HI-98302's non-oxidising graphite pins are able to provide an optimal surface for accurate, dependable results.
This pocket sized total dissolved solids (TDS) tester has a range of 0.00 to 10.00ppt (g/L) and a resolution of 0.01ppt (0.01g/L).
- Automatic temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Measurement stability indicator
- Temperature measurement
- Drinking water
- Water conditioning
- Reverse osmosis
- Cooling towers
- Waste water
- Simple one point calibration
- Easy to use
- Large and easy to read LCD display
- Graphite sensor for longer life and improved performance
- Exposed temperature sensor for fast response times
- Automatic calibration
- Watertight battery compartment with easy battery replacement
To see full Specification click on
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.