The Hanna Instruments-99301 is a portable, EC/TDS/temperature meter that measures high range conductivity in mS/cm and TDS in ppt. Both instruments are housed in a case rated for IP67 conditions.
This instrument offers single point, automatic calibration with automatically temperature compensated measurements. The compensation coefficient and EC/TDS conversion factor are user-selectable from 0.45 to 1.00 and temperature coefficient is selectable from 0.0 to 2.4%/°C.
This meter easily fits in the palm of your hand and the bottom probe connection ensures the electrode cable doesn't get in your way. The large, multi-level LCD displays the primary reading, temperature and calibration guides simultaneously. Symbols and messages on the LCD indicate meter status and guides users through operations.
At start-up, the meter shows the remaining battery percentage and when a low battery condition is detected, a battery symbol appears on the LCD to advise the user that only a few hours of working time is left.
The Hanna Instruments-76306 EC/TDS/temperature probe resists clogging and is easy to clean.
- Boiler Water
- Waste Water
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on start-up
- Compact, heavy-duty and water resistant
- Amperometric probe technology
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic single calibration with calibration indicator
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and set-up
- Hanna Instruments-76306 EC/TDS probe
- Instructions and rugged carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.