The Hanna Instruments-99171 is a portable pH meter that gives direct pH measurement on paper and leather that is both fast and accurate. This meter utilises a flat tip probe design to optimise surface contact with the sample.
pH measurement of papers and cartons is important, not only in the production phase, but also in the packaging phase.
- Dedicated to leather and paper applications
- Flat-tipped glass probe
- Multi-level LCD Display
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and set-up
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Compact, heavy-duty, and water resistant
- Hanna Instruments-1414D flat tipped pH/temperature probe
- Starter pack of buffer and cleaning solutions
- Batteries and instructions
- Hard carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.