The Hanna Instruments-99163 is a portable pH/temperature meter designed for the meat processing industry to ensure a quality product.
This great little meter is highly popular across the food industry. High accuracy digital technology ensures the instrument meets statutory regulations on health and safety.
The Hanna Instruments-99163 is also supplied with an FC232D pre-amplified pH electrode and removable stainless steel blade that enables users to perform unobtrusive measurements on meat products inside and out. The free diffusion junction helps to avoid a clogged reference and the external body material is non-toxic and food compatible.
- Specialised pre-amplified pH probe with stainless steel penetration blade
- Multi-level LCD display
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and set-up
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Compact, heavy-duty, and water resistant
- Easy to clean and keep clean
The meter package includes:
- FC 232D pH/ temperature probe with stainless steel blade tip
- Hanna Instruments-70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet
- Hanna Instruments-70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet
- Hanna Instruments-700630 electrode acid cleaning solution sachets for meat, grease and fats (2)
- Batteries and instructions
- Hard carrying case
Ideal for meat testing (examples in the image)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.