The meter has a user friendly design, larger LCD screen, tutorial messages for calibration and setup and a missing probe indicator. It also has rugged ergonomic casing, faster and easier battery replacement, and the probe is situated on the bottom of the instrument for ease of use.
The Hanna Instruments-99141 is a water resistant, portable pH/ temperature meter supplied with a flat tip probe that has been specifically designed for boiler and cooling tower applications.
The Hanna Instruments-99141 is also supplied with a Hanna Instruments-72911D pre-amplified double junction pH probe that features a recessed flat tip that is easy to clean and prevents solids in solutions from collecting on the sensor. The titanium body of the Hanna Instruments-72911D functions as a potential matching pin for increased stability of readings and extended sensor life.
- Dedicated to boiler and cooling tower applications
- Flat-tipped, pre-amplified pH probe with titanium body
- Multi-level LCD display
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and set-up
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Compact, heavy-duty, and water resistant
- Easy to clean flat-tip sensor
- Hanna Instruments-72911D pH/ temperature probe
- Starter pack of buffer and cleaning solutions
- Batteries and instructions
- Hard carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.