The Hanna Instruments-99131 is a water resistant, portable pH and temperature meter supplied with a flat tip probe that has been specifically designed for use in plating baths.
The Hanna Instruments-99131 is also supplied with a Hanna Instruments-62911D pre-amplified, double junction pH probe that features a recessed flat tip that is easy to clean and prevents solids in solutions from collecting on the sensor. The titanium body of the Hanna Instruments-62911D functions as a potential matching pin for increased stability of readings and extended sensor life.
- Flat-tipped, pre-amplified pH probe with titanium body
- Multi-level LCD display
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and set-up
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Compact, heavy-duty, and water resistant
- Easy to clean sensor
- Hanna Instruments-62911D pH probe
- Starter pack of buffer and cleaning solutions
- Batteries and instructions
- Hard carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.