These instruments have many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation including automatic calibration, buffer/standard recognition and temperature compensation.
There are only 2 buttons, yet you can select from a range of calibration buffers and even the temperature scale most familiar to you. The housing is waterproof and rated for IP 67 conditions.
The Hanna Instruments-1288 pre-amplified multi-parameter probe features an easy to clean sensor and a cloth junction that can be pulled longer to increase the life of the probe.
- Hanna Instruments-1288 multi-parameter probe
- Starter kit of pH, calibration and electrode cleaning solution sachets
Hanna Instruments-1288 multiparameter probe
Supplied as standard, the HI 1288 multiparameter probe includes pH, EC/TDS and temperature measurement in one convenient, rugged probe.
- Integrated with a solid-state pre-amplifier built into the handle to ensure against interference from transient electrical noise
- Amperometric conductivity probe
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Easy clean and keep clean design
- Multi level LCD display
- Display gives simultaneous measurement with temperature in either °C or °F
- On screen tutorial messages for calibration & set up
- % battery displayed on start up
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Slimline waterproof casing
- Simple 2 button operation
- HOLD button freezes readings on display for manual recording
- Select the range of calibration buffers and temperature scale required
- Battery error prevention system (BEPS) helps to ensure instrument is in optimum working order
- Measures pH, EC/TDS and temperature with single multi-parameter probe
Payment & Security