The Hanna Instruments-99121 kit has been designed to measure the pH in soil. Every item in this kit has been made to facilitate measurements in the field without compromising accuracy.
With the Hanna Instruments-99121N and Hanna Instruments-1292D direct soil pre-amplified pH and temperature probe, users can test both the pH of soil directly or after preparation of a diluted sample. The Hanna Instruments-1292D features a conical, rugged tip that can be directly inserted in moist or soft soil. For harder soils, the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground.
- Dedicated to soil pH measurement
- Specialised soil pH electrode
- Multi-level LCD display
- User friendly operation using only 2 buttons
- On-screen tutorial messages
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on start-up
- Compact, heavy-duty, and water resistant
- HI 1292D pH electrode
- Hanna Instruments-721319 soil auger
- Hanna Instruments-7051M soil preparation solution
- Hanna Instruments-70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet
- Hanna Instruments-70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet
- Hanna Instruments-700663 cleaning solution sachet for inorganic soil deposits
- Hanna Instruments-700664 cleaning solution sachet for organic soil deposits
- 100 mL plastic beaker
- Batteries and instructions
- Hard carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.