The Hanna Instruments-991001 measures pH and temperature and is ideal for plating baths, wastewater, swimming pool and spa water quality and environmental applications.
The Hanna Instruments-1296D pH/temperature probe features an easy to clean recessed tip that prevents solids in solutions from collecting on the sensor. The stainless steel and titanium body of these probes function as a potential matching pin for increased stability of readings and extended sensor life.
This compact instrument fits in the palm of your hand and the bottom probe connection ensures the electrode cable doesn't get in your way.
- Multi-level LCD display; Display the current measurement simultaneously with the current temperature
- On-screen tutorial messages
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- Hanna Instruments-1296 pH/Temperature probe in titanium enclosure
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Compact, heavy-duty, and water resistant
- (Available separately - Orange/blue protective rubber boot)
Protective rubber holsters are a popular option for the Hanna Instruments- 991001 meter. Available in either Blue or Orange rubber, they encase the meter in a flexible neoprene shell and offer protection against accidental damage resulting from drops and spills. When used in the field the rubber holsters make the meters easy to hold with wet hands.
- Hanna Instruments-710023 - Holster in Orange
- Hanna Instruments-710024 - Holster in Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.