The Hanna Instruments-98703 meets and exceeds the requirements of the USEPA Method 180.1 for wastewater and Standard Method 2130 B for drinking water.
The instrument has an EPA compliance reading mode which rounds readings to meet EPA reporting requirements. Users will appreciate the accuracy and sensitivity of this instrument, particularly at very low turbidity levels.
This instrument incorporates complete GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) functions that allow traceability of the calibration conditions. The last calibration points, time and date can be checked at the touch of a button.
- Sample cuvettes and caps (5)
- Hanna Instruments-98703-11 calibration cuvettes
- Hanna Instruments-93703-58 silicone oil
- Cuvette cleaning cloth
- Batteries and AC adapter
- Instruction manual and rugged carrying case
- High accuracy at low ranges (below 0.05 NTU)
- Two, three or four point calibration
- USB and RS232 PC connectivity
- Log up to 200 records
- GLP Features
- Continuous current time on display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.