The Hanna Instruments-98318 is our latest pocket meter for measuring the EC/TDS of a hydroponic nutrient solution. The ergonomic design allows this tester to fit comfortably in your hand. The large easy to read LCD display shows both EC or TDS and temperature along with calibration, stability and low battery indicators. All operations are simplified to two buttons. One is for turning the meter on/off and the other for automatic one point calibration.
The GroLine Waterproof EC/TDS Tester is made specifically for hydroponics, providing a simple, inexpensive solution to measure fertiliser concentration in a nutrient solution.
The Hanna Instruments-98318 EC/TDS tester has a graphite sensor that reduces the polarisation effect common with amperometric testers that use two stainless steel pins.
Automatic calibration is achieved easily. Simply submerge the sensor in calibration solution and the meter will automatically detect the calibration standard (5.00 mS/cm in Quick Cal mode or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode). Temperature is automatically compensated for with the integrated temperature sensor.
- Fast Automatic Temperature Compensation with exposed temperature probe
- Graphite sensors that reduce polarisation effects
- 0.5 (500 ppm) and 0.7 (700 ppm) selectable EC to TDS conversion factors
- Single point automatic calibration using Quick Cal standard or 1.41 mS/cm in standard calibration mode
- 250 hour battery life
- Easy two button operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.