Water Resistant – Can withstand temporary exposure to water, but should not be submerged or washed under running water.
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Designed for ease of use with a floating, waterproof case and offer the following features:
- Measurement of conductivity (EC) and total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Automatic calibration and temperature compensation
- Replaceable electrodes
- Dual level display for simultaneous readings
- Easy to use two button operation
- Bright floating water resistant case
- Direct contact temperature probe
- Replaceable graphite electrode snap-in probe
- Removable safety cap
- High range tester for measuring samples such as waste water and boiler water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.