Hanna Instruments-98197 Professional Waterproof Meter for Ultrapure Water
This meter offers a quick connect four-ring probe and allows the user to adjust the nominal cell constant, Hanna Instruments-98197 is also ready to perform all three stages of USP <645> method required for EC measurement of water for injection.
- Conductivity and resistivity – high resolution of 0.001µS/cm for conductivity and 0.1 MΩ•cm for resistivity
- Calibration – Perform up to a five point calibration for enhanced accuracy
- Temperature Compensation – Automatic Temperature Compensation & configurable temperature coefficient range from 0.00 to 10.00%/°C
- Approximately 100 hour battery life – powered by (4) 1.5V AA Batteries
- Four-ring platinum probe – this probe can cover low EC samples to 1000 mS/cm (actual EC) - Hanna Instruments-763123
- Waterproof – IP67 rated waterproof, rugged enclosure
- Clear display – Graphic LCD display with multi-function virtual keys
- Autohold – automatically holds the first stable reading on the display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.