Hanna Instruments-98195 provides multi-parameter measurement in a compact and rugged IP67 waterproof enclosure. Ideal for demanding application, this meter features our rugged, quick connect multi-function probe with field replaceable sensors.
A backlit, graphic LCD provides easy to read resolution even in low-lit areas. A combination of dedicated and soft keys allows easy, intuitive operation in a choice of languages.
Hanna Instruments-98195 allows users to store up to 45,000 continuous or log-on demand samples with logging intervals from one second to three hours. Logged data can be later transferred to a PC with the Hanna Instruments-920015 micro USB cable and Hanna software.
Comprehensive GLP data includes data from the last five calibrations. The contextual Help Menu can be accessed to obtain on-screen information and assistance about each feature at the touch of a button.
pH specific features
- Up to three point calibration with five standard buffers and one custom buffer available
EC/TDS/Resistivity specific features
- Single point calibration from six standards (84µS/cm, 1413 µS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm)
- Automatic temperature compensation configurable temperature coefficient range from 0.00 to 6.00%/°C
- Choice of reference temperatures at 20 or 25°C
- Absolute conductivity can be displayed along with the temperature compensated value
- Auto ranging
- Practical Salinity Scale (PSU) based on conductivity calibration
- IP67 rated waterproof, rugged enclosure for meter, IP68 for probe
- Colour-coded, field replaceable sensors
- Auto sensor recognition
- Automatic logging of up to 45,000 samples
- Store measurement data at the press of a button
- On-screen context specific help is readily available at the press of a button
- PC connectivity via opto-isolated micro-USB with Hanna software
- Up to 360 hours of battery life, powered by (4) 1.5Vbatteries
- The Hanna Instruments-7698195 probe features a quick connect DIN connector that makes a waterproof connection with the meter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.