Hanna Instruments-98194 provides multi-parameter measurement in a compact and rugged IP67 waterproof enclosure. Ideal for demanding application, this meter features our rugged, quick connect multi-function probe with field replaceable sensors.
A backlit, graphic LCD provides easy to read resolution even in low-lit areas. A combination of dedicated and soft keys allows easy, intuitive operation in a choice of languages.
Hanna Instruments-98194 allows users to store up to 45,000 continuous or log-on demand samples with logging intervals from one second to three hours. Logged data can be later transferred to a PC with the Hanna Instruments-920015 micro USB cable and Hanna software.
Comprehensive GLP data includes data from the last five calibrations. The contextual Help Menu can be accessed to obtain on-screen information and assistance about each feature at the touch of a button.
The Hanna Instruments-7698194 probe features a quick connect DIN connector to make attaching and removing the probe simple and easy.
- IP67 rated waterproof, rugged enclosure for meter, IP68 for probe
- Colour coded, field replaceable sensors
- Auto sensor recognition
- Automatic logging of up to 45,000 samples
- Store measurement data at the press of a button
- On-screen context specific help is readily available at the press of a button
- PC connectivity via opto-isolated micro-USB with Hanna software
- Up to 360 hours of battery life, powered by (4) 1.5Vbatteries
pH specific features
- Up to three point calibration with five standard buffers and one custom buffer available
EC/TDS/Resistivity specific features
- Single point calibration from six standards (84μS/cm, 1413 μS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm)
- Automatic temperature compensation configurable temperature coefficient range from 0.00 to 6.00%/°C
- Choice of reference temperatures at 20 or 25°CAbsolute conductivity can be displayed along with the temperature compensated value
- Auto ranging
- Practical Salinity Scale (PSU)based on conductivity calibration
Dissolved Oxygen specific features
- Display units in % saturation of mg/L (ppm)
- Salinity compensation for concentration
- Pressure compensation for concentration
- Built-in barometer with user-selectable units (mmHg, inHg, atm, psi, kPa, mbar)
- Temperature compensation
- Automatic polarisation of probe at startup
- Ready to use HDPE pre-tensioned membrane caps are easy to replace
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.