Designed for universal applications, Hanna Instruments-98191 measures pH/ORP/ISE and temperature. Exchange out the pH probe for an ORP probe to obtain mV readings in the ±2000 mV range. Hanna Instruments-98191 adds direct ion concentration readings for ISEs with a choice of units for calibration and display.
A backlit, graphic LCD provides easy to read resolution even in low-lit areas. A combination of dedicated and soft keys allows for intuitive operation in a choice of languages while the extended battery life assures long operation.
The log-on demand feature allows users to store up to 300 sample that can be later transferred to a PC with the Hanna Instruments-920015 USB cable and Hanna Instruments-92000 software.
ISE Sensors and Calibration
Hanna Instruments-98191 has 17 different standard ISE sensors pre-programmed in the meter. Selecting the appropriate sensor will automatically update the ion charge for slope calibration and can be calibrated up to five points with the choice of seven standards and five custom standards (choice of units). This meter allows an extensive choice of measurement units (ppm, ppt, g/L, ppb, µg/L, mg/mL, M, mol/L, mmol/L, % w/v, user) and has an expanded measuring range of 1.00 x 10-7 to 9.99 x 1010.
- IP67 rated waterproof, rugged enclosure
- CAL Check™ - alerts users to problems during calibration including dirty/broken electrodes, contaminated buffer and overall probe condition.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation - pH sensors incorporate a built-in temperature sensor.
- Calibration - up to a five-point calibration with seven standard buffers and five custom buffers available.
- Intuitive keypad - most of the available options such as GLP information, help, range, calibration and backlight have a dedicated button
- Approximately 200 hour battery life powered by (4) 1.5V AA batteries
- The Hanna Instruments-98191 features the Hanna Instruments-72911B titanium bodied pH/temperature electrode with BNC and RCA connectors.
- Hanna Instruments-72911B titanium body pH electrode
- Hanna Instruments-7662 temperature probe
- Hanna Instruments-7004M
- Hanna Instruments-7007M
- 2 x sachets of electrode cleaning solution
- Rugged carrying case
- 100mL plastic beaker (2)
- Hanna Instruments-92000 PC software
- Hanna Instruments-920015 micro USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Quality certificate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.