The Hanna Instruments-98131 is a slim, lightweight, and waterproof pocket tester that measures pH, conductivity, TDS and temperature. This versatile pocket meter is designed for hydroponics, greenhouse and agriculture applications.
The meter operation is simplified with two buttons. One is used for on/off and for calibration while the other is used to switch between the measurement modes. The Hanna Instruments-98131 has advanced features including a selectable EC to TDS conversion factor (0.5 - 500 ppm and 0.7 - 700 ppm).
The Hanna Instruments-98131 GroLine tester features a large multi level LCD which displays both pH, EC or TDS and temperature readings simultaneously. The pH readings are displayed with a 0.01 resolution, while the EC and TDS readings are displayed with a 0.01 mS/cm and 10 ppm (mg/L) resolution.
An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid temperature compensated measurements of EC and TDS. The LCD screen has indicators for calibration status and stability. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
- 3 sensors in a single meter
- Waterproof - Designed to withstand the humidity of a growing environment
- Wide pH Range from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Stability indicator
- HOLD button that freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Battery % level at startup
- Low Battery Indicator
- Replaceable electrode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.