Water resistant, accurate and portable, this handy little pocket meter is a 'go anywhere' pH tester with replaceable electrode. Also designed to float if accidentally dropped into a tank etc.
The meter also features the Hanna Instruments-73127 replaceable electrode with a stainless steel round connector and extendable cloth junction. Replacing is easy due to no pins to line up.
The Hanna Instruments-98128 has a dual LCD screen that displays pH and temperature readings simultaneously. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response time and the replaceable pH electrode helps to prolong the life of the meter.
This pocket pH tester is easy to use with a two button operation and offers 0.01 pH resolution and +/- 0.05 pH accuracy.
- Automatic buffer recognition and calibration
- Robust, replaceable electrodes
- Proximity of exposed temperature sensor to pH electrode guarantees greater accuracy in temperature compensated readings
- Calibrate directly with Hanna buffer solution sachets
- Battery % displayed on start up with battery error prevention system (BEPS) to support
- Hanna Instruments-73127 pH electrode
- Hanna Instruments-73128 electrode removal tool
- Batteries and instructions
Payment & Security