The Hanna Instruments-98115 is a GroLine pH tester with advanced features for the measurement of pH in hydroponic nutrient solutions and soil slurries.
Hanna Instruments-98115 is a very simple meter to operate with all functions including turning on/off and calibration are performed with a single button. The Hanna Instruments-98115 features a replaceable Hanna Instruments-1271 pH electrode that can be changed when needed without having to buy a new meter.
This GroLine Hydroponics pH tester has been designed with many advanced features that are found typically in more expensive portable instrumentation. These features include automatic calibration to one or two points, automatic buffer recognition, calibrated buffer tags, stability indicator, low battery indicator, and selectable automatic shut off.
- Large LCD - Enhanced LCD that displays reading, stability indicator, low battery indicator and calibration tags.
- Replaceable pH Electrode - The Hanna Instruments-1271 supplied gel filled pH electrode is 103 mm long and tapers to an 8 mm diameter at the sensing end. This narrow electrode easily fits into test tubes, vials, and other containers with small opening.
- Automatic Calibration - The Hanna Instruments-98115 is calibrated automatically to one or two points. The calibration buffers are automatically recognised and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display as a tag.
- Stability Indicator - An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilised the indicator disappears and a reading can be recorded.
- Automatic Shut-Off - The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto-off feature can be disabled.
- Long Battery Life - The Hanna Instruments-98115 has an exceptional long battery life of approximately 1000 hours. When the battery power is running low, a low battery indicator is displayed.
- Plastic Carrying Case - The Hanna Instruments-98115 is supplied complete with meter, probe, calibration solutions and cleaning solutions packaged in a durable plastic carrying case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.