This digital refractometer eliminates the uncertainty associated with mechanical refractometers. Hanna Instruments-96831 samples are measured after a simple user calibration with distilled or deionised water.
Within seconds, the refractive index and temperature are measured and converted into one of two measurement units; % volume or freezing point.
This meter uses internationally recognised references for unit conversion and temperature compensation for glycol solutions.
- Dual-level LCD displays measurement and temperature readings simultaneously
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for accurate measurements
- Easy measurement; place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- Quick, accurate results, readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds
- Single point calibration with distilled or deionised water
- Small sample size; can be as small as 2 metric drops
- Stainless steel sample well, easy to clean and corrosion resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.