The Hanna Instruments-98603 is used across the food industry for measuring the % glucose in foods.
Quick and easy to use it is ideal for analysing the sugar content in a wide range of food products including fruit, energy drinks, puddings, tofu, jams, honey, soups and sauces.
Priced inexpensively does not mean a compromise on accuracy, the Hanna refractometer offers all the benefits of high precision digital technology at the same price as a mechanical model.
The Hanna Instruments-96803 measures the refractive index to determine the % Glucose of sugar in aqueous solutions. The refractive index of the sample is then converted to % by weight concentration units.
- Fruit growers and importers
- Fruit juice & drink manufacturers
- Production of jams, preserves & sauces
- White water resistant casing
- Easy clean sample well
- Zero using pure water
- Battery operated with auto shut-off
- 1.5 second measurement time
- Direct readout in % Brix and °C
- Automatic temperature compensation
- No calibration solutions required
- Large clear LCD display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.