The Hanna Instruments-98601 is used across the food industry for measuring the concentrations of general purpose sugars in foods.
Quick and easy to use it is ideal for analysing the sugar content in a wide range of food products including fruit, energy drinks, puddings, tofu, jams, honey, soups and sauces.
Priced inexpensively does not mean a compromise on accuracy, the Hanna refractometer offers all the benefits of high precision digital technology at the same price as a mechanical model.
The Hanna Instruments-96801 measures the refractive index to determine the % Brix of sugar in aqueous solutions. The refractive index of the sample is then converted to % Brix concentration units.
- Fruit growers and importers
- Fruit juice & drink manufacturers
- Production of jams, preserves & sauces
The following options are available below:
- Hanna Instruments-96801 - Sucrose sugar
- Hanna Instruments-96802 - Fructose sugar
- Hanna Instruments-96803 - Glucose sugar
- Hanna Instruments-96804 - Inverted sugar
- White, water resistant, casing
- Easy clean sample well
- Zero using pure water
- Battery operated with auto shut-off
- 1.5 second measurement time
- Direct readout in % Brix and °C
- Automatic temperature compensation
- No calibration solutions required
- Large clear LCD display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.