This microprocessor based turbidity meter delivers laboratory grade accuracy for field or factory use.
Water resistant, easy to hold and with a simple three-point calibration process, it is ideal for water testing and has proved highly popular across the UK.
The Hanna Instruments-93703 is supplied with a glass cuvette, batteries and instructions.
- Drinking water
- Rivers and canals
- Waste water
- Bore holes and wells
- Water resistant, dust resistant casing
- Rubberised keyboard is clearly marked for ease of use
- Wide range (0.00 to 1000 FTU) promotes usability in wide variety of applications from drinking water to waste water
- Easy three-point calibration
- Fully recessed LCD display
- Range: 0.00 to 1000 FTU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.