Portable Lumberg food thermometer
The Hanna Lumberg food thermometer accepts Lumberg type probes. It is designed for the professional user with a fully water resistant case, protected display and rubber On/Off keypad.
The screw-in Lumberg probe connector can be used with a wide range of probes including between pack, surface, liquid and food simulant block probes.
Automatic calibration check built-in
Operating automatically at 0°C when the meter is switched on, the Hanna Cal Check means there is no need to buy a separate calibration test plug.
This not only saves time and money, but also ensures that the meter is working correctly each and every time it is switched on for use.
Separate Hanna calibration test keys are available as optional extras to test the reading of the meter at a different temperature. Simply select your temperature, plug the appropriate test key into the probe input and check that the reading on the display matches that on the test key.
- Narrow, lightweight case makes meter easy to carry and have constantly on-hand
- Good sized display ensures readout is clearly visible at a glance
- Bigger screen allows supporting information and user instructions to be displayed
- Large single operation button means it is easy to operate in one hand
- Waterproof casing and rubberised keyboard makes sure the meter is not just splash proof but can resist hot humid conditions
- Lumberg connector
- Range of interchangeable probes to choose from
- Compact robust handheld
- Integrated Cal Check
- Wide range: high accuracy
- 3 x AAA batteries
- Rugged carrying case
Protective rubber boots (optional accessories)
- Part no (Orange): HI 710023
- Part no (Blue): HI 710025
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.