HI 935005 is a hand-held waterproof thermometer that uses a K-type sensor together with an advanced microprocessor to deliver accurate temperature measurement with an extraordinary 1600 hour battery life. Battery level indication with low battery warning and error prevention furnishes this meter with advanced battery management functions.
High accuracy hand-held thermometer
Maintenance and awareness are the first lines of defence in the battle against legionella.
Supporting operators in this battle, the Hanna Hanna Instruments-935005 delivers highly accurate temperature measurements across a wide range using a K-type thermocouple probe.
Display showing minimum and maximum temperature values taken during the measuring session helps with comprehensive record taking.
Used regularly in applications where warm or hot water is converted into droplet or steam formation, the high accuracy HI 935005 can help to prevent the risk of Legionella by ensuring that temperatures are high enough in the water system to destroy the bacteria.
- Schools and colleges
- Residential and care homes
- Civic centres and leisure centres
- Swimming pools and aquariums
- Cooling towers
- Used to test pipe surface or water temperatures, the HI 935005 is well-placed to head off Legionella concerns for a wide variety of industrial and leisure industries.
- Air and water handling systems
- Pipe surface temperatures
- Water temperature from sentinel taps
- Beer mash tanks
- Water resistant casing
- Large LCD display gives clear readings for current temperature plus min and max temp values since startup
- Rubberised buttons are clearly marked for ease of use
- Easy shift between °C and °F
- HOLD to freeze readings on display and give more time to record data
- CLEAR button restarts evaluation of high and low values
- Equipped with Battery Error Prevention System to alert user if low battery is likely to adversely affect readings
Spare Probes & K-type thermocouple penetration probes
- LPK1 Liquid probe with 1m cable
- SCK1 Surface probe with 1m cable (4.7mm Dia)
- SCK2 Surface probe with 1m cable (3.2mm Dia)
- SCK3 Surface and liquid probe with 1m cable
- Thermocouple penetration probes: Hanna Instruments-766TR1, Hanna Instruments-766TR2, Hanna Instruments-766TR3, Hanna Instruments-766TR4
Proactive management of water systems provides best protection against the spread of legionella bacteria.
Legionella bacteria is spread by water droplet contamination. It is therefore virtually impossible to guarantee that the bacteria will not exist in a water system. But by adopting a rigorous, proactive approach with routine controls, the risk of an outbreak can be minimised.
Payment & Security