The most important parameters needed for water analysis can all be measured by using the Hanna Instruments-93102.
Delivering laboratory grade accuracy, this all in one instrument allows operators to measure turbidity, pH, total and free chlorine, bromine, iodine, iron and cyanuric acid quickly and easily.
Designed for rigorous testing conditions where speed and precision are of utmost importance, it is the ideal meter for measuring drinking water and similar high definition applications.
- Measurement cuvette and cap supplied as standard - spares available as optional
- Log and retrieve up to 25 different samples
- Clear LCD gives readings across all parameters
- Robust waterproof casing
- Rubberised keyboard with responsive buttons
- Calibration options allow users to either select the factory pre-programmed setting or choose their own
- Sophisticated microprocessor ensures measurements are delivered with speed, precision and repeatability
- Capacity to log and retrieve up to 25 different samples including time and date of measurement
- Advanced electronics allow operators to calibrate the meter at a selectable point in from 0.00 to 50.00 NTU or to select factory pre-programmed setting
- Use of high end technology delivers optimum accuracy and quality of results in a portable hand-held unit that weighs little more than 500 grams
- Measurement cuvette and cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.