Autosampler with 18 beaker tray
Using the autosampler, up to 18 samples can be run consecutively. The Hanna Instruments-921 autosampler also interfaces directly with the Hanna Instruments-902C to access titration methods. Once a method is established, the user can customise the automation sequence samples for the method. Sample names and size can be customised or auto filled in with preset values.
- Use up to three peristaltic pumps for reagents addition, sample levelling, and waste aspiration
- Control panel allows for manual operation of the motors and pumps
- Features sample levelling, built-in magnetic stirrer, reagent addition, electrode rinse feature
- USB interface with compatible barcode reader and built-in RFID for each tray
Once the autosampler sequence is complete, two reports are available for review:
- Sequence report with a table outlining each sample name, beaker position, sample size, and result for the tray
- Detailed titration report for each individual sample, including the graph of the titration data
- Flexible, accurate detection of the titration endpoint with Hanna Instruments-902C potentiometric titrator
- Automation of up to 18 samples per tray – 16 sample tray holds 150ml beakers; 18 sample tray holds 100ml beakers
- Absolute encoder in sample tray – The autosampler always knows the tray position. It never needs calibration and never needs to “home”
- Electrode rinse feature – up to 3 beakers per tray can be designated for electrode dip rinses; a primary, secondary and tertiary rinse.
- Automatic addition of reagents or deionised water to the sample beaker by peristaltic pump
- Control panel for manual operation of motors and pumps (included)
- Built-in magnetic stirrer or optional overhead propeller stirrer
- Barcode reader interface for easy sample tracking – USB barcode reader interface for easy sample identification
- Built-in RFID in each tray, communicating tray serial number and number of beakers it holds
- Optical IR beam detects presence or absence of beakers in the tray – ensures the autosampler doesn’t proceed with titration if a beaker is missing
- USB interface – use with barcode reader; field upgradable software
- Sample trays made of chemically-resistant materials are removable, easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Electrode holder can accommodate 3 x 12mm electrodes, temperature sensor, 1 aspiration tube, and 5 multipurpose tubes (reagent addition, burette dosing) – Allows user to switch between methods without physically switching electrodes
- Real time progress of the sequence and results shown on the Hanna Instruments-902 titrator screen
- Integrated peristaltic (up to 3) pump
- Sample levelling feature – automatic levelling for fast preparation of volumetric samples
- Waste removal feature – Aspirate completed samples into a waste container
The Autosampler includes up to three peristaltic pumps. The pump system has a simple install process and can be connected without the need of a technician.
- Up to 3 peristaltic pumps can be added at any time
- User replaceable pump systems
- Peristaltic – uses high performance plastic engineering to be chemically resistant, with long service life. Resistant to temperature fluctuations; Reagent addition, sample levelling, waste removal; greater than 200 mL/min flow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.