Autosampler with 16 Beaker Tray
Using the autosampler, up to 18 samples can be run consecutively. The Hanna Instruments-921 autosampler also interfaces directly with the Hanna Instruments-902C to access titration methods. Once a method is established, the user can customise the automation sequence samples for the method. Sample names and size can be customised or auto filled in with preset values.
- Use up to three peristaltic pumps for reagents addition, sample levelling, and waste aspiration
- Control panel allows for manual operation of the motors and pumps
- Features sample levelling, built-in magnetic stirrer, reagent addition, electrode rinse feature
- USB interface with compatible barcode reader and built-in RFID for each tray
Once the autosampler sequence is complete, two reports are available for review:
- Sequence report with a table outlining each sample name, beaker position, sample size, and result for the tray
- Detailed titration report for each individual sample, including the graph of the titration data
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.