Developed for dissolved oxygen and temperature measurement in water, wastewater, wine analysis and applications such as fish farming, it also allows compensation for altitude and salinity.
The Hanna Instruments-9146 is supplied with a Polarographic probe with a 4m cable and measures a DO range of up to 300%.
- 4m cable for ease of use
- Robust waterproof casing designed for field applications
- Backlit display is helpful for use in low ambient light levels
- On-screen tutorial messages remove need to take manual out on location
- Low battery indicator
- DO range up to 300% plus temperature compensation
- GLP features
- Polarographic probe included as standard features built-in temperature compensation and removable, protective membrane cover
- Allows altitude compensation up to 4000m
- Salinity compensation up to 80g/L
- Automatic calibration in air
- Two spare membranes included as standard
- Hard carrying case and instructions provided
Replaceable Electrode – No need to replace the whole meter when the electrode needs replacing. Spare and replacement electrodes are available for this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.