This economical starter kit is designed for those starting out measuring COD, or for those who need a complete new system for a new site and is available at a considerable saving compared to buying the items separately.
Featuring the Hanna Instruments-83314 Multi-parameter Wastewater Photometer
Combines the 20 most commonly measured wastewater parameters with the ability to measure COD.
One meter can be used for both photometric and pH measurements.
Hanna Instruments-83314 is a compact, multi-parameter photometer for measuring key water and wastewater quality parameters.
The meter is one of the most advanced photometers available with an innovative optical design that utilises a reference detector and focusing lens to eliminate errors from changes in the light source and from imperfections in the glass cuvette.
Ten key water and wastewater quality parameters with 20 different methods.
- Backlit 128 x 64 Pixel Graphic Liquid Crystal Display
- Built-in Reaction Timer for Photometric Measurements
- Absorbance mode - concentration versus absorbance
- Units of Measurement plus chemical form displayed
- Result conversion at the touch of a button
- Cuvette cover
- pH and temperature measurement with a single probe
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) - track calibration information including date, time, buffers used, offset and slope for traceability
- pH CAL Check alerts user to potential problems during the calibration process
- Data Logging - Up to 1000 photometric and pH readings can be stored.
- Logged readings can be quickly and easily transferred to a flash drive or to a PC. Data is exported as a .CSV file for use with spreadsheet programs.
- Battery Status Indicator
- Error Messages
- High efficiency LED light source
- High Quality Narrow Band Interference Filters
- Reference Detector for a Stable Light Source
- Large Cuvette Size
- Focusing Lens for Greater Light Yield
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details or have access to your credit card information.