Ideal for fresh water aquariums, the Hanna Instruments-770 pocket checker is a simple and accurate way to measure high ranges of silica.
Checker®HC is supplied with reagents for 6 tests. Use code Hanna Instruments-770-25 (25 tests) for future purchases.
The Hanna Instruments-770 pocket checker is a simple and accurate way to measure high ranges of silica.
The Hanna Instruments-770 Checker for High Range Silica is simple to use following the steps detailed below:
- Accurate and easy to use
- Adaptation of EPA Diazotization method
- ±2 ppm ±5% of reading accuracy
- 1 ppm resolution
- Designed to work with Hanna reagents
- Large easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Quick on the spot analysis
- Routine water quality testing
- 2 sample cuvettes with caps
- Reagents for 6 tests (re-ordering information Hanna Instruments-770-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5V AAA battery
Also available: Hanna Instruments-770-11 Calibration set
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.