The Hanna Instruments-76407/4F is a Polarographic dissolved oxygen probe with internal temperature sensor and a 4m cable, plus a protective sleeve.
Hanna Dissolved Oxygen probes are extremely rugged and perfect for laboratory and field applications.
Calibration is fast and simple, and measurements are temperature compensated. The sensitive PTFE (PolyTetraFluoro-Ethylene) membrane can be changed in a few seconds.
The Hanna Instruments-76407/4F is a standard polarographic dissolved oxygen probe for HANNA benchtop and portable dissolved oxygen meters. The probe is made of durable ABS plastic and contains an integrated temperature sensor for temperature compensated measurements. It is compatible with our Hanna Instruments-76407A/P PTFE membrane caps. Each membrane separates the probe’s platinum cathode and silver anode from the water sample being measured. Oxygen diffuses across the membrane and interacts with the polarographic system to produce a current proportional to oxygen concentration. Each cap is easily filled with Hanna Instruments-7041 electrolyte and screwed onto the probe.
- Shielded, waterproof cable
- Cable protective sleeve
- PEI probe for best field protection
- Linearised and accurate thermistor temperature sensor protected behind a stainless steel cover
- Silver wire anode element
- Glass encapsulated platinum cathode
- Screw cap membrane that holds potassium chloride electrolyte solution (Hanna Instruments-7041S)
- Thin, permeable PTFE membrane isolates the sensor elements from the testing solution, but allows oxygen to enter (Hi-76407A/P)
- Hole for solution cycling
- Protective sleeve for field applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.