The Hanna Instruments-7634-00 is an amperometric sensor, utilising two-pole technology to achieve accurate EC and TDS measurements. An alternating voltage is applied to the two electrodes and the generated current is measured.
Internal Temperature Sensor
The integrated temperature sensor of the Hanna Instruments-7634-00 probe is crucial for accurate EC and TDS measurements. Changes in temperature of a solution will change the ion mobility, which will influence the measurement. For this reason it is important that a fast and stable temperature measurement be taken in order to provide an accurate temperature compensated EC and TDS reading.
The ½” NPT threaded connection of the Hanna Instruments-7634-00 allows for insertion mounting into a common “T” fitting without the need for additional hardware.
Multiple Cable Lengths
The HI7634-00 is available with varying lengths of cable based on your specific requirements.
- Hanna Instruments-7634-00 comes with 2 meters (6.6 feet) of cable attached
- Hanna Instruments-7634-00/4 comes with 4 meters (13.1 feet) of cable attached
- Hanna Instruments-7634-00/5 comes with 5 meters (16.4 feet) of cable attached
Compatible Mini Controllers:
- BL-983313 Conductivity mini-controller with a 0 - 1999 μS/cm measurement range
- BL-983315 TDS mini-controller with a 0.0 - 199.9 ppm measurement range
- BL-983319 TDS mini-controller with a 0 - 1999 ppm measurement range
- BL-983320 Conductivity mini-controller with a 0.0 - 199.9 μS/cm measurement range
- BL-983321 TDS mini-controller with a 0.00 - 19.99 ppm measurement range
- BL-983322 Conductivity mini-controller with a 0.00 - 19.99 μS/cm measurement range
- BL-983324 TDS mini-controller with a 0.0 - 49.9 ppm measurement range
- BL-983329 TDS mini-controller with a 0 - 999 ppm measurement range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.