Logging probe with short protective shield and 10m cable
Logging probe for pH/pH+ORP/ISE, DO, EC, temperature with Hanna Instruments-7698295 short protective shield and 10m cable. For use with the Hanna Instruments-9829 multi-parameter meter.
The Hanna Instruments-7629829 is a multiparameter pH/ISE/EC/DO/Turbidity/Temperature autonomously logging probe for use with the Hanna Instruments-9829 portable meter. Sensors are automatically recognised by the probe and meter when connected. Sensor replacement is quick and easy with field replaceable, screw type connectors that are colour-coded for easy sensor identification. The probe features a multistrand-multiconductor shielded cable with 4m, 10m, and 20m lengths available. It’s rugged, waterproof design makes it ideal for field use. The probe is suitable for installation in confined locations such as air vaults, river intakes, vertical wells, tanks, etc. The streamline diameter of the probe permits insertion into 2 inch (5 cm) pipelines. Unlike probes that require a cable support for active deployment, this probe can be manually lowered and raised by the cable due to its superior strength rating. It is suitable for installation in open moving waters; rivers, streams, ditches (farmland drainage), conveyance canals, and more. In these cases protecting the probe from debris is important. The Hanna Instruments-7629829 may be deployed in open waters such as monitoring lakes, ponds, wetland basin, infiltration basins, and bays, and is suitable for measurements in a flow cell.
- Autonomous Logging Probe - The detachable probe can be programmed to log up to 140,000 individual samples or 35,000 complete sample data set all while deployed separately from the meter. The logged data may be later uploaded to the Hanna Instruments-9829 meter or directly to a PC. This feature allows for the use of multiple independent logging probes with one meter to monitor different locations of interest at the same time.
- Waterproof Protection - The Hanna Instruments-7629829 probe features an IP68 rating for continuous immersion in water.
- Colour Coded, Field Replaceable Sensors - Sensor replacement is quick and easy with field replaceable, screw type connectors that are colour-coded for easy sensor port identification.
- Auto-sensor Recognition - The probe and meter automatically recognise the sensors that are connected. Any ports not used on the probe will not have the parameter displayed or be configurable.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) – Integrated temperature sensor allows for automatic temperature compensation of pH, ion selective, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen measurements.
- Slim Design - The streamline diameter of the probe permits insertion into 2 inch (5 cm) pipelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.