Ideal for swimming pools & spas, the Hanna Instruments-761 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure ultra-low ranges of total chlorine.
Checker®HC is supplied with reagents for 6 tests. Use code Hanna Instruments-761-25 (25 tests) for future purchases.
he Hanna Instruments-761 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure ultra-low ranges of total chlorine.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the Hanna Instruments-761 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
The Hanna Instruments-761 uses an adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5. The reaction between the chlorine and DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±5ppb ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
- Water Purification
The Hanna Instruments-761 Checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (6 packets for total chlorine ultra-low range - re-ordering information Hanna Instruments-761-25 x 25 tests), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.
Also available: Calibration set Hanna Instruments-711-11
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial inside
2. Place a 10ml water sample into the vial and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.