Hanna Instruments-753 is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure chloride. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the Hanna Instruments-753 provides quick, accurate results in three easy steps.
The Hanna Instruments-753 uses an adaptation of the mercury (II) thiocyanate method.
- Drinking water
- Waste water
- Boiler and cooling towers
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±0.5ppm ± 6% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The Hanna Instruments-753 is supplied with a reagent starter kit x 25 (Re-ordering information Hanna Instruments-753-25 x 25 tests), sample cuvettes with caps (2), syringes with tips (2), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery and an instruction manual.
Calibration kit also available Hanna Instruments-753-11
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.