The Hanna Instruments-740234 is a replacement tungsten filament lamp for Hanna’s line of EPA compliant turbidity meters.
- Replacement lamp for EPA turbidity meters
Hanna’s EPA compliant turbidity meters are designed to meet or exceed the criteria specified by the USEPA Method 180.1 and Standard Method 2130 B. The USEPA Method 180.1 specifies the key parameters for the optical system to measure turbidity for drinking, saline, and surface water by use of the nephelometric method.
In the nephelometric method, the light beam that passes through the sample is scattered in all directions. The intensity and pattern of the scattered light is affected by many variables, such as wavelength of the incident light, particle size and shape, refractive index, and colour. The optical system includes a tungsten lament lamp, a scattered light detector (90°) and a transmitted light detector (180°).
The Hanna Instruments-740234 is used with the EPA compliant turbidity meters including:
- Hanna Instruments-83414 Turbidity and Free/Total Chlorine Benchtop Meter
- Hanna Instruments-88703 Precision Benchtop Turbidity Meter
- Hanna Instruments-93414 Turbidity and Free/Total Chlorine Portable Meter
- Hanna Instruments-98703 Portable Turbidity Meter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.