Ideal for aquariums.
The contoured style of the Hanna Instruments-717 Phosphate, high range Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand.
Checker®HC is supplied with reagents for 20 tests. Use code Hanna Instruments-717-25 (40 tests) for future purchases.
The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
- General water quality testing
- Waste water applications
- Drinking water analysis
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 20 tests (re-ordering information: Hanna Instruments-717-25 x 40 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
Also available: Hanna Instruments-717-11 Calibration set
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.