Tube set with cap for titrant bottle, dosing tip and valve
The valve ensures that the tirant can only be aspirated from the bottle and dispensed from the syringe. The tubing set has a small filter on the aspiration side to prevent any particulate from clogging the valve. There is also a micro dispensing tip on the discharge side to ensure small, accurate volumes of titrant are dosed into the sample.
The Hanna Instruments-70500 tube set includes tubing, filter, titrant cap, valve, valve fittings, and dosing tip. The tube set allows for the connection between titrant bottle, syringe, and sample beaker. The tubing set is easily replaced and can be connected in a matter of minutes.
The Hanna Instruments-70500 is used with the Hanna Instruments-845XX series of mini titrators, including:
- Hanna Instruments-84500 Sulphur Dioxide Mini Titrator for Wine Analysis
- Hanna Instruments-84502 Total Acidity Mini Titrator for Wine Analysis
- Hanna Instruments-84529 Titratable Acidity Mini Titrator for the Dairy Industry
- Hanna Instruments-84530 Titratable Acidity Mini Titrator for Water Analysis
- Hanna Instruments-84531 Titratable Alkalinity Mini Titrator for Water Analysis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.