Hanna Instruments-50021P is a premium quality calibration check solution used exclusively for the Hanna Instruments-9813-6 portable pH/EC/TDS/Temperature meter. Each sachet has the lot number and expiry date stamped on it and is made of light block foil ensuring freshness each time one is opened.
The Hanna Instruments-50021P has 25 single use sachets containing 20 mL of solution that is used to verify the calibration and functionality of the pH electrode.
Hanna Instruments-50021P is a premium quality calibration check solution produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. It is specially formulated for use with the Hanna Instruments-9813-6 portable pH/EC/TDS/Temperature meter. It allows the user to check the meter’s calibration status at any time by simply rinsing the probe with water and immersing it in the solution. The meter will indicate the probe’s condition.
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiry date
- Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiry of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
Light block packaging
- Prevents any oxidation from UV light that could affect quality
CAL-CHECK™ FEATURE / CLEAN & CAL PROCEDURE
The unique Cal-Check™ feature allows the user to check the meter calibration status at any time. Simply follow the procedure outlined below for a quick assessment of the calibration status.
1) Rinse the probe with water.
2) Immerse the probe in the Hanna Instruments-50021 check solution.
3) Press the Check key.
4) If the meter is calibrated “Probe is OK” message is displayed.
5) If cleaning is needed “Clean Probe and Calibrate” message is displayed.
6) Immerse the probe in appropriate cleaning solution (i.e. Hanna Instruments-700661) for 5 minutes, then rinse it with tap water.
7) Immerse again in the Hanna Instruments-50021 check solution and press the CHECK key. If the message “Probe is OK” is displayed, the meter does not need calibration. If the message “Clean Probe and Calibrate” is displayed then calibration must be performed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.