This combination glass-body ORP electrode is designed for industrial applications with features such as platinum sensor, a cloth junction, and T-type connection. With its durable design, you can count on this electrode to stand up to your process environment.
- Combination electrode - Single combined electrode that has both sensing and reference components for added convenience
- Glass body - Glass body electrodes are easier to clean, can withstand high pressure and high temperature applications, and offers high resistance to aggressive chemicals
- Platinum sensor - Provides the best response over a wide range of applications
- T-type connector - Designed by Hanna to take advantage of both PG 13.5 thread and screw cap. The PG 13.5 thread ensures proper in-line installation while the screw cap allows for maximum versatility making it possible to connect a cable of different lengths
- Cloth junction - Clear the junction by simply extracting 3mm of the junction from the electrode to expose a new portion, resulting in a renewed junction
- Double junction technology with gel polymer filling - Ensure long electrode life and reliability in harsh environments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.