The four-ring submersible probe measures conductivity in industrial applications with a platinum sensor and NTC sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation. With its durable design, you can count on this electrode to stand up to your process environment.
- Four-ring probes measure conductivity with platinum sensors.
- Houses an NTC sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Built for everyday, demanding use in industrial applications.
The Hanna Instruments-3002 four-ring probe measures EC with platinum sensors. It comes with standard ½ inch external thread on the front for flow-thru mounting and ¾ inch threads on the back for submersion or pipe mounting. Probes incorporate 3m (9.9 feet) of cable.
The protective probe cover is made of PEI and can be removed for quick maintenance. The probes can withstand temperatures up to 80°C (176°F) and 6 bars (87 psi) of pressure.
In addition, a NTC sensor for automatic temperature compensation.
- Submersion conductivity probe - Suitable for direct immersion in vats and tanks.
- NTC sensor - Provide accurate and effective temperature compensation.
- Four-ring method - Provides an exceptionally stable measurement over a wider range. These probes do not suffer polarisation, nor do they need frequent calibration or cell changes.
- DIN connector - Standard ½” external thread on the front for flow-thru mounting and ¾” threads on the back for submersion or pipe mounting.
- PVDF body - PVDF offers characterised by high thermal stability and excellent chemical resistance.
- PEI protective cover - Can be removed for quick maintenance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.