Thermo Scientific Eutech Elite pH Pocket tester features a simultaneous display of pH and temperature.
Range -1.00 to 15.00 pH
• 1-push calibration • Large 4-digit double line display • Backlit graphic display
• Auto-hold readings • IP67 waterproof rating • Easy-to-operate, intuitive keypad
• Transparent wide-base cap with fill line • 1 year warranty • AAA battery powered
Common industries that measure pH range from drinking water and wastewater treatment, chemical production, aquaculture, agriculture research and production, environmental monitoring, chemical and life sciences research, biochemical and pharmaceutical research, electronics production to food processing and other industrial applications.
Specifications pH Range -1.00 to 15.00
Resolution 0.01 pH
Relative Accuracy ±0.01 pH ±1 LSD
Calibration Points Up to 3 points
Buffer Set Standard Selection USA - 4.01 / 7.00 / 10.01 NIST - 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18
Calibration Window ±1.00 pH
Calibration Type Point to point
Range 0 to 60.0 °C / 32.0 to 140.0 ºF
Resolution 0.1 ºC / 0.1 ºF
Accuracy From 0 to 50 ºC (±0.5 ºC / ±0.9 ºF + 1 LSD) From 50 to 60 ºC (±1.0 ºC / ±1.8 ºF + 1 LSD)
Compensation Yes (ATC)
Calibration Window ±5.0 ºC / ±9.0 ºF
Accessories: Replacement pH sensor, soft carry case, lanyard, clear sample/storage cap, AAA batteries
• Bluetooth™ low energy (BTLE) enabled (optional)
• Multi-language instructions available
• Pocket tester floats and meets waterproof IP67 rating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.