Edge - smart, slimline, bench pH, EC and DO meter
Edge is the latest innovation from Hanna Instruments offering some of the most advanced technology for measuring pH, Conductivity and Dissolved Oxygen.
Smart, slimline and lightweight, Edge delivers fast accurate measurement. With its high precision technology combined with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a digital tablet, the Hanna Edge offers a new, laboratory-grade, flexible pH meter that is breaking new ground in electrochemistry.
Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch screen and an intuitive user interface are just some of the attributes that make this meter stand out as the most innovative bench meter on the market.
Edge measures pH, Conductivity and Dissolved Oxygen through its unique digital electrodes supplied in this Edge multi kit. Connected via an easy plug-in 3.5mm connector, these smart electrodes enable Edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information.
Programmed for basic and advanced modes, Edge offers simplified screen features for routine measurements or detailed data display. It warns users if the electrode is not clean or if buffers are contaminated during calibration using the exclusive Hanna CAL-CHECK feature. What's more, Edge will also warn you if the pH bulb is cracked or if the junction of the electrode is compromised.
- capacitive touch screen
- large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- digital smart electrodes enable Edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- slim and lightweight, Edge can be hand-held or mounted on a wall, giving it even greater flexibility as a bench meter - great for laboratories where space is a premium
- Hanna CAL-CHECK warns if electrode is not clean or buffers are contaminated
- PC interface via micro USB
- data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- GLP data automatically transferred
- HI-2020-02 Edge meter
- HI-11310 pH electrode
- HI-763100 conductivity probe
- HI-764080 dissolved oxygen electrode
- 2 x sachets of HI-70004 buffer solution
- 2 x sachets of HI-70007 buffer solution
- 2 x sachets of HI-70010 buffer solution
- 2 x sachets of HI-70061 cleaning solution
- 2 x sachets of HI-70031 1 413 uS/cm calibration solution
- 2 x sachets of HI-70030 12 880uS/cm calibration solution
- HI-7041S electrolyte solution
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.