- Monitor variety of systems on vessels and offshore installations.
- Minimise the risks to the crew or visitor’s on board.
- Compact & portable design.
- Non-compliance or failed inspections can result in vessel detention.
- Simple to perform tests which require no specialist training.
- Easy to follow waterproof instructions and clear product labelling.
- Real time analysis with a wide range of testing capabilities.
- Biological – Coliform, E.Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Enterococci, TVC (Total viable count).
- Physical – Conductivity, pH, Temperature, TDS, Salinity.
- Biocides – Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide.
The DTK Potable Water Test Kit has been developed to offer offshore rigs and sea vessels the complete monitoring solution for their water systems, with the option of additional extras if required (i.e. legionella testing, ATP monitoring).
The DTK Potable Water Test Kit ensures compliance to WHO guidelines, ILO 178 (2009), MLC (Maritime Labour Convention, 2006) and IHR (International Health Regulations, 2005) requirements.
The DTK Potable Water Test Kit provides optimum performance from onboard systems or offshore installations. If you need to adhere to current or forthcoming legislation requirements to minimise the risk to the crew or visitors health & Safety on board, we offer the best solution.
The DTK Potable Water Test Kit provides for regular monitoring of bacteria, turbidity, temperature, chlorine, pH, conductivity and total hardness allow the operator to ensure that safe water quality is maintained. Be aware each step in the water transfer chain provides an opportunity for contamination.
SIMPLE TO USE AND FULLY PORTABLE
Our test instruction booklet is in full colour and has easy to follow step by step instructions making on site analysis simple.The reagent labels and test booklet are printed on waterproof and chemical resistant paper making them more durable.
The Potable Water Test Kit requires an incubator for the incubation of dipslides. We recomend using the Discovery 10 however we provide a range of incubators which may better suit your needs.
TEST KIT & REPLACEMENT CODES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.