When in automatic mode the dry contact relay is activated when a reading is above the set point. The relay can be used to activate a solenoid that switches from one DI (deionised) tank to another or to open a valve that will allow lower EC water to flow into a tank being monitored in order to lower its EC. The BL-983320 can also be used to monitor the quality of water produced from ion exchange, reverse osmosis (RO) or distillation.
Adjustable Dry Contact Dosing Relay
The BL-983320 features a dosing relay that is activated when the reading is above a user programmable set point.
Programmable Overdose Protection
For enhanced safety the mini controller can be programmed to deactivate the dosing relay if the set point is not reached within a specified time interval. The overdosing timer is programmable from 5 to 30 minutes or disabled.
Relay Control Override
With the flick of a switch the mini controller's relay can be disabled (Off), placed in control (Auto), or be activated for manual operation (On) which is useful for priming a dosing pump.
Multicolour LED Indicator
Multicolour LED indicator allows an operator to quickly check the status of the controller.
- Green = Meter in measurement mode and reading is below the set point
- Orange/Yellow = Reading is above the set point and the relay is activated
- Blinking Red = Indicates an alarm condition such as when the maximum dosing time has been exceeded
Fuse Protected Dosing Contacts
- The relay dosing contact is rated for up to a 2A load and is fuse protected
Labelled Termination Connections
- Quick-connect terminal blocks are clearly labelled for easy connection to power, conductivity probe and relay that can be used to operate a dosing pump, valve, audible alarm, or light
1/2" NPT Male Threaded Amperometric Probe for Mounting In-line*
- The BL-983320 mini controller uses the HI-7634-00 conductivity probe that is available with different cable lengths
*HI-7634-00 is not included and must be ordered separately
The BL-983320 is supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover, and instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.